Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tuesday is the new Monday

Most people dread Monday's but for me my week truly get's "kicked off" with Tuesday. That's when the after school activities start for the week. First with Ashley at chorus til 4:30. Meanwhile I get Drew and run him to his guitar lesson.










To keep Ty busy I usually treat him to Smoothie King, which he enjoys with Cappy the music store mascot.






After a quick trip back home for homework and a snack it's off to the Y for Tyler's soccer practice and Ashley's running club.



The girls learn about "girl power" and train for a 5k!
(Yes, her watter bottle matches her outfit. Always the fashionista!)































3 comments:

Lee said...

Should I refer to you as Supermom or Wonder woman?! Great posts and I'm totally stealing the idea ;o)

Lee said...

crap I did it again! It's T, I didn't realize lee was logged in.

The Devlin Family said...

You should! It's so much fun. Plus your fam and friends will love reading your blog.